The ground-breaking Social Impact Certification program is designed for Social Impact business and Social Entrepreneurs to experience a program unlike any other.
Marla Korpar, Development Director at Solar Energy International
Shelley Jensen, Founder of Kairos Project 17
Laura Early, Founder and Deputy Director of Wise + Advise Assist Team
- Spend 27 hours with 4th Sector experts
- Learn how to launch, grow, or convert your business model with Social Impact
- Spend time with other Social Entrepreneurs to build and hone your ideas
- Deep dive into relevant topics and robust discussion
- Interactive site visites to Social Impact Businesses
- Activities to make your Social Impact concepts come to life
- Courses designed to give you an in-depth understanding of what the Social Impact Sector is and how it changes product and service offerings
- Two free hours of consultation with CI4SI experts after the class is over to support the implementation of ideas from the program ($400 value)
- Why Social Impact
- Simon Sinek says to start with your “Why”, but how do you find your why, or more specifically your higher purpose? Social Impact is about finding your higher purpose and how business can be key to solving social issues. What is your higher purpose statement? How do you share your higher purpose with others? How do you lead with your higher purpose? And why does Social Impact make sense for you?
- Beginning Your Social Impact Business Plan
- Every business needs a business plan and Social Impact Businesses are no different. It doesn't have to be rocket science but it does need to exist. We will share great starter examples and talk about the key elements that will get you ready for financing and marketing strategies.
- Measuring Your Impact
- So you've decided to measure your impact but now what? This Level 2 class will help you understand what you need in place to ask great questions and get great data in return. We will reinforce the importance of letting your "reason for being" drive your metrics, as discussed in the first class. We will also take a look at the design of getting good data and how to best fit that into your model.
- The Ethics of Impact
- So many great things come from making a Social Impact, and even more things come with good intentions. But what happens when those intentions don’t turn out as expected? In this course, we will discuss some of the cautionary tales associated with operating a Social Impact Business. We will explore how to avoid certain pitfalls in addition to how to pivot to keep your business model and the mission it supports strong and headed in the right direction.
- Telling your Social Impact Story
- Take marketing to the next level as we discuss in detail how to make your Social Impact stand out in your messaging! There is a fine balance between selling your product or service and selling your mission. We will cover the intricacies of focusing on your business to stay competitive and letting the dedication to your purpose come through in your quality!
- Current Events in Social Impact
- This sector is changing quickly, with more resources and discussions than ever before. We will bring you up to speed with the most up to date topics and the most helpful sources on making your Social Impact ideas truly impactful!
- Social Impact Legal Entities
- Golden Circle Activity
- Social Impact Business Plan
- Triple Bottom Line
- Ethics in Impact
- Pitch Presentation
- Social Impact Business Model Development
Certification in Social Impact Strategies (3 days Session)
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Colorado Institute for Social Impact 25 N. Wahsatch Ave. Suite 100 Colorado Springs, CO 80903
$500 OFF Early Bird Discount!
$1500 Early Bird Pricing, $2000 Full Tuition
Founder and CEO
Jonathan founded the Colorado Institute for Social Impact to educate, enhance and organize the emerging 4th Sector of the economy. He believes that Social Impact can evolve capitalism and that Social Impact businesses can inspire other businesses to strive for a higher purpose and bring elegant solutions to social problems.
As a social entrepreneur, Jonathan has spent the last 17 years utilizing business to solve prevalent social issues and serve disadvantaged populations. Jonathan is one of the co- creators of the Peer Navigator Model, an innovative peer support model for the military that was presented to the White House Joining Forces Team and has been featured in the New York Times and Time Magazine. Jonathan has a Masters in Counseling Psychology.
Founder and Vice President
Stacey has been a strong advocate for Social Impact Businesses, veterans’ transition programs, as well as healing through the arts. Stacey was one of the creators of the Military Creative Expressions program in conjunction with the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center.
Stacey is currently working to increase the understanding and measurement of Social Return on Investment (SROI) through CI4SI, a process she has been developing since 2009. Prior to that, she spent over 13 years helping people realize opportunity through Social Enterprise and other programs. Stacey has a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and English and a Masters degree in Counseling Psychology and Counselor Education.
CI4SI Certificate Graduates
- James Glenn
- Jarrod Sanderson
- Catherine Hooper
- Shelley Loethen
- Amy Kunstle
- Cheri Wybrant
- Dennis Natali
- Kirsten Vermulen
- Laura Weilert
- Oliva Barbara Barrera Montiel
- Laura Early
- Shelley Jensen
- Marla Korpar
You’ve worked hard on making your organization great and you deserve to be recognized for it! Here at the Colorado Institute for Social Impact our mission is to assist you in expanding both your impact and profitability.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, intrapreneur, nonprofit leader, conscious consumer, or business owner, the Colorado Institute for Social Impact Certification Program is designed to teach you easy to implement practices no matter the size of your organization or your role within it.
In this program, you will experience how and why consumers, business, and communities worldwide are embracing organizations that merge mission and margin, purpose and profit.
So, come meet our social impact experts with 30 years combined experience across various industries including a project currently in place at the White House and curriculums being implemented into the education system.
The ground-breaking skill conversations offered during this course are not available anywhere else. Join us in accelerating the evolution of business!
Get Certified Today!
Contact Info: https://ci4si.org/social-impact-certification/
About CI4SI.org: The Colorado Institute for Social Impact (CI4SI), a 501c3, was created as an education- based Social Enterprise created to enhance and organize the 4 th Sector of the Economy. CI4SI’s mission is to “Harness Social Impact to accelerate the evolution of business.”
IMPACT SERVICES Offered: Education and Training, Social Return on Investment (SROI) Assessments, Speaking and Keynote Engagements, Consultation Services, Impact Events and Networking